Monday, October 7, 2013

Guess Who?: St. Joe & Atchison

These are a series of other unknowns.  Some I think I have figured out, and I can narrow down the family branch on the St. Joeseph ones, but I need to know who they are! Let me know if you can help:)
no photographer's mark,
but he looks very similar to a picture
I have of the sons of
Amos and Ally Isaacs of St. Joseph, MO
Memorial photograph.
I'm thinking this is Samuel Isaacs,
 son of Amos and Ally Isaacs


Thinking this is Ally Jane (Judah) Isaacs,
the resemblance to Ally's daughter Addie is striking
J. S. Saurman, St. Joseph - photographer
Speculating that this is either Levi or Samuel Judah,
brothers of Ally Jane (Judah) Isaacs
The only one in this post from Atchison,
he has similar features, so I included him
J. W. Souder, St. Joseph, MO - photographer
W. J. Rea, St. Joseph, MO - photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment